For the most part, the local suppliers/vendors upload the content to Plans2pick and we have developed our own rules to avoid any bias. We are using the terms and conditions of this agreement to ensure that the website is free of any material that is in contradiction to our agreement with Plans2pick is present in any form.
A visitor to the website may not make any reproduction, performance, creation, or derivative work of any of the company’s (or its owner’s) website content except with the company’s (and the owner’s) written approval. You can download any files we post on the website for your personal use, but please do not modify or sell the copyright and other statements that are included.
In this context, any mention of Plans2pick means Plans2pick. Also, any reference to content will include all media, like images, videos, and presentation slides, etc.
- For any alleged copyright infringement, please provide us with the URL of the page or section where the copyright is allegedly violated and the details of the incident. Additionally, you must provide evidence to substantiate your copyright infringement claim.
- In the event of any notices of possible copyright infringement, please forward the complete report to the applicable creator(s). We will then conduct a detailed inquiry with the vendor, which could extend this to up to seven or fourteen days. If we do not hear from the vendor within seven days, we will consider the claim to be valid. If the vendor does not offer proof that they have the rights to the material in question, the entire Plans2pick account will be suspended and the vendor will be excluded from it. The claim will then move from this step to the next, where the claimant will work with the vendor to gather information.
In order to meet your needs, please be sure to include the following:
In order to have your copyrighted content removed from our website, provide the complete web page URL where the infringing content is located and details of that page.
- Please give us at least some contact information, such as an email address is preferred because it will help expedite the process. Also, provide a phone number so we can contact you quickly.
- All claims will be fully investigated by the company, and any deliberate misrepresentation of facts will result in legal action and damages (and likely costs and fees).
Please be aware that the following kinds of images are not permitted on the internet site:
- Except if you have a non-transferable rights to use the components or unless you are given express permission to do so.
- Photographs and images of private locations without permission are classified as unauthorised unless you can produce them on demand.
- You can produce the work without the permission of the client, if you are able to accomplish it on the spot.